Thursday, November 10, 2011

Best I ever had remix!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bbGBH8KVYg
Reside in another city sorry baby rarely ever come around,
Private flights, business life, but always present in her town
She called me and said Double you're all I've ever hoped for, all I've ever wanted,
Next time you're in Pullman skips the words don't make me beg to finally jump up on it,
Told me that its mine and she'd ever put my name up on it,
All the stuff she sayin had to transform her from the college nightlife,
Now she's a D. Davis fiend always cuttinout her night-light,
She lit a candle grinnin talkin bout " sorry in advance, you know I love to bite."
She pulled me to the ground ask for a private session,
I said here’s instructions I’m going teach you a lesson,
rolled up the good trees so we can avoid all this stressin,
sculpted like Michalangelo sent from god what a blessing,
we jumped the gun as she started undressin,
what way do you want it is her most asked question!
Got it from the back, then i ate it up like a mother fuckin snackbox,
she suckin like she got her hands on a Double D flavor juicebox,
Always in control, got it wet, turned her on like the newest xbox
Wi-fi flow, I'm at service, heat it up like t-mobile's latest hot spot.
Love makin fiends, day or night, car or flight, never see a fuckin rest- stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment